Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this site you acknowledge and agree that the information and products are provided ‘as is’. Kulokale does not accept any responsibility or liability for technical or any other inaccuracies, mistakes or errors, or any financial, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this site.
This Site is produced and maintained by Kulokale. All information and products presented, i.e. texts, images, downloads, software, et cetera, are protected by intellectual property and proprietary rights.
By accessing this site in any way you acknowledge and agree not to infringe any copyright of Kulokale, i.e. not to copy, republish, download, transmit, adapt or modify any portions of this site, except as expressly authorized herein.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kulokale Studio website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kulokale Studio website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kulokale Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Fonts after downloading are not returnable or refundable. Fonts may be returned or exchanged only if they are defective and we are notified within 7 days of the order. If there is a problem with your order, let us know within 24 hours of purchase, and we will attempt to remedy the situation.